Pros Assist are proud to announce their new franchising opportunity.
This opportunity is perfect for those who are thinking about setting up their brand new practice or have very recently setup and would like a push in the right direction.
By becoming a Pros Assist branded firm, you will benefit from:
- Inclusion in the Pros Assist website. You can have your own website that you can update and amend as you please, but you're always linked to the Pros Assist main website which is heavily marketed, this in turn generates the leads from potential new clients in your area.
- Having access to our branding team. All your stationary can be designed through our team, alternatively you can use your own designers/printers, all we claim is that you use the correct Pros Assist branding.
- Nationwide marketing. Pros Assist is marketed across the whole of England through a large budget marketing scheme which incorporates the use of all social media platforms, top end accountancy and business related magazines and journals, local newspapers and magazines along with Google campaigns, giving Pros Assist huge nationwide exposure.
- Being part of a proactive team of likeminded accountants. We regularly hold meetings with all our partners and directors of our franchises, within these meetings discussions such as development of business are conducted where your input is treated with upmost consideration.
- Having access to a team of business developers to help you setup. Setting up could be daunting for some, we source out all the necessities for setting up your office from enquiring about office space, software licensing, recruiting quality staff, Professional Indemnity Insurance, postal services, office equipment, practically everything you need so that you are ready to take on clients.
Pros Assist consider franchising to professional accountants who have a strong background in business. We are looking for individuals who are proficient in setting themselves up in business but appreciate the value of being part of a strong brand and an even stronger team.
When joining Pros Assist, a recognised accountancy qualification is typical, but you don’t have to be an accountant to join us, we also have specialist tax advisers, will writers, property management consultants, insurance brokers, liquidators and corporate funding advisers all within the Pros Assist family.
Let us know what you think, we are always open to new ideas, we like a good discussion with likeminded people.